Monday, July 19, 2010

A Much Deserved Explanation

If it seems like I've not been posting lately, it's because I haven't been. My job has recently come under increasing work-related pressure and I must therefore devote the next five days to doing a lot of overtime. The embassy here is celebrating the 60th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the United States and the host country, Cambodia. For this reason, a number of events are occuring every day that my job dictates I must act as photographer and videographer for. This leaves little time to post, but I'll do my best.

In my relative absence, perhaps Niina and idonteven will amuse you.

You may all expect me back in posting form by Saturday afternoon.

Tidbit: Walking down the street by the river last night on the way to photograpgh some things, I encountered a troupe of latchkey children banging some birds together. It made me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment