Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big News and I'm an Asshole

May I have your attention for just a moment? I apologize sincerely for being a lazy bastard lately. Ignoring this blog was never my attention, which is why I am going to stop. I've been inspired.

I am starting another blog called Rant and Caper, in which I will rant about things in the world that piss me off (the World Bank, the IMF, immorality, the Tea Party, imperialism, sexism, gender inequality, etc.) and will feature "capers" through my imagination in the form of demented (usually) short stories. I will continue to post humorous nonsense here for you, but I want you to be aware of my new blog.
Follow it at rantandcaper.blogspot.com.

Thanks so much for the support people. The revival of this blog will be epic. Epic.

1 comment: